Airwick Freshmatic Starter Kit Reviews

Ranked #775 out of 987 in Misc

May 20, 2016

I live in an old 1920s house with the original "razor only" plug in in the bathroom so I'm limited to what I can use in my bathroom for scent, I found this product in the cleaning aisle and thought hooray! No plug needed, just batteries! Well I'm not impressed, I don't like any of the scents, it's noisy to the point of waking us up when it sprays, and even though I have it on the very lowest setting, it sprays 3 times every time!! That's pretty wasteful for the cost of the refills and sprayer, will not be replacing the batteries when they die, which should be soon as instead of spraying once every little while, it sprays 3 times which in my tiny bathroom is overwhelming.

June 01, 2015

I feel that these Air Wick Freshmatic's are pase! These things are dangerous if placed in the wrong place too low as they spray out so rapidly you can get hit in the face with it. It has happened to me....not good! Refills are expensive as well.

June 01, 2015

This contraption was a total waste of money for me. It is so hideous and the refills are so expensive. The scent I bought didn't last very long til I had to refill it. It's a total waste in my opinion.

June 01, 2015

I have a Airwick Freshmatic in the basement. It automatically keeps the room smelling fresh for weeks.

June 01, 2015

Good to use in rooms you don't frequent too often as it can get 'smelly' otherwise

August 08, 2014

I like the starter kit's appearance, fragrances and variety of scents available.

What I didn't like is the price! Regular price almost $10 ( Just ONE refill included) on role-back price at Walmart for $7.94 (still too much). I used a $4.00 coupon to get these sets at $3.94...definitely NOT worth $10.