Aladdin 20oz Insulated Mason Jar Tumbler Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 89 in Kitchen & Dining Wares

June 17, 2015

We had purchased two of these to take with us to an all inclusive resort. I really liked that it had a handle which made it super easy to carry around. I liked how the lid easily screwed on and off and that the straw could not come all the way out.
It was great that it was insulated as it kept our drinks nice and cool.
They were a little on the pricey side at the store I purchased them at, but if they will continue to last they are worth the money. There was also only one colour to choose from at our store.
They are very easy to clean and still look brand new even after a week of hard use.
My only downside is that they are quite large and do not fit nicely into my cupboard but I am thinking about adding them to our camping gear as they would be great to have at a campsite!

June 02, 2015

I have this same tumbler in red that I bought at Walmart. It was very affordable and I love that the straw can't come out. I have it on my nightstand, by my bed every night and sip on it throughout the night. I've had mine for a few months now, and it still looks brand new.

June 02, 2015

I purchased this insulated Mason jar tumbler for my daughter. She loves it! She uses it daily and it keeps her beverages cool. The lid stays on tight and the straw cannot fall out because of the built in lip that keeps it from being pulled out. Looks great and is so easy to clean.