• Alba Botanica Hawaiian Aloe & Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer
  • Alba Botanica Hawaiian Aloe & Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer
Good

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Aloe & Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #849 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Signature ingredient: This oil-free, daily moisturizer infuses the skin with rejuvenating aloe vera, one of the world's most perfect substances for skin-repair, and green tea, a powerful antioxidant which protects from free radical damage, has anti-inflammatory properties and repairs and strengthens.Product description: Certified organic aloe vera, green tea antioxidants and oil-free humectants absorb instantly to replenish essential nutrients and protect skin against dehydration for a soft, healthy, luminous complexion.Features and benefits: A potent blend of aloe vera, green tea, hibiscus, cucumber, and organic mango and shea butter, this intensive moisturizing system quickly penetrates the skin, healing, toning and smoothing without residual oiliness.Who should use this product? Light and oil-free, this moisturizer is perfect for all skin types, though it's especially useful for people who have trouble tolerating heavier moisturizers.Directions for use: Apply daily to clean face and neck. Wears well under make-up. Avoid contact with eyes.

November 18, 2016

I have a combination oily skin and I have been using this as my day moisturizer. I love how it feels. It is very smooth and dries up to a semi-matte finish. I stopped using my regular moisturizer that has oil in it during the day after I was getting frustrated that my makeup won't stay and just blended with everything on my face. The primer I was using didn't even work and just made my face really greasy.

After I discovered this moisturizer, I had developed a plan to just use it during the day and it has been working great so far for me. I love the scent! it smells so fresh and clean. It comes in a nice size tub. you only need a little bit of it. I'm actually considering now to get the toner. This product is very light and won't clog your pores.

It Is very affordable. I got mine from Well.ca. It is paraben free and all natural products. I really recommend this product.

June 10, 2015

Best for combination skin like myself. I use this every morning and night and it helps with my adult acne and the tea tree oil is every refreshing !

June 11, 2014

all natural 100% vegan i love this stufff soooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 25, 2011

I would DEFINITLEY suggest this to anyone who needs a good moisturizer!
Whether you have Dry, Oily or combination skin this would work without causing breakouts or shiny face!
I naturally have a combination of Dry and Oily skin as well as I get breakouts whenever using any other moisturizer, but Alba is the first kind where it just feels so light and effective without all the added oil. And amazing for the price! I literally bought mine 2 months ago and am still on the same container. I only need to use it after washing my face in the morning and can apply makeup on after without it intrupting anything. Its also amazing in the summertime when your skin may dry out but again so light you dont notice its there.

I only have to use the TINIEST amount so im so happy I found this natural product since there are way too many oily ones out there with added crap that my face doesnt need.

THANK YOU ALBA muah!

May 19, 2010

If you are looking for something with more natural ingredients, this is a good place to start. I searched through Shopper's Drug Mart for half an hour and finally chose this. I have to say though, don't buy it at Shopper's unless you really want those optimum points! It is a few bucks cheaper in other stores like Walmart/Zeller's (the same price as on the website).
This moisturizer looks thick, but it is soooo light and refreshing! I think it will be good for both winter and summer (downside is it doesnt have any sun protection ).
A little bit goes a long way. I bought this over a month ago and only like 1-2 cm is gone from the jar. I love the scent, it's hard to describe but nice and light. (This might be an issue for anyone with sensitive skin though...)
The only thing to watch for is not to use too much if you have oily skin, a few times I slathered it on and have broken out a bit in the 't-zone'.