Alba Botanica Hawaiian Hand and Body Lotion - Replenishing Cocoa Butter
Good

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Hand and Body Lotion - Replenishing Cocoa Butter Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 08, 2016

I love this lotion. The ingredients are clean and I can pronounce them all. The smell is great and reminds me of summer but isnt too overpowering. I have sensitive skin and this product has not bugged me at all. Very moisturizing.

October 01, 2016

After a year or so making my own lotions, I got frustrated with all the time it took to ensure I had some on hand. Since homemade products don't keep for nearly as long as commercial products, I was making a new batch almost every other week. I started to invest some of that time trying to find a product that wasn't filled with chemicals and was rated well on GoodGuide so I could replace my homemade lotions with a product I could feel comfortable slathering on my body every day. Finally I found this lotion! Not only did it meet that criteria, but it wasn't overly scented, it was reasonably sized and the price wasn't obscene. It was seemingly too good to be true. But after two purchases of this product, I'm convinced that I struck gold. It goes on my skin without leaving a greasy film, nor does it feel overly thick. I can use it on my face and not break out. It doesn't sit on the surface for long after being applied either, so I am not leaving a slick mess behind on everything I touch. Just an overall great product that I am so glad to have found.