Alcan Aluminum foil
Good

Alcan Aluminum foil Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 179 in Kitchen & Appliances

January 10, 2017

Alcan aluminum foil is durable and strong. I use it for all the popular reasons as well as covering those metal things that are under the burners of the stove. In addition, I put the foil on the bottom of the oven. Great product!

December 16, 2016

We have been going through rolls of foil the last few weeks, with hosting parties and friends over. This is the best brand for foil. Strong durable...keeps food fresh. Stock up when it goes for 99 cents. We use a ton in summer for bb q's to get the dribbles n dribbles of grease.

November 03, 2016

Gets the job done, for sure. I honestly use this for so many different things, and find that I can often re-use the pieces I've torn off provided they're not really messy.

I'm a big fan of cooking in a frying pan. Often times, what I'll do is take a piece and wrap it around the pan really tight, or even wrap a rubber band around it to keep it tight. This locks in the heat to make things cook faster (eg.eggs for a frittata). Afterwards, if no food is on it, I just fold it up to be used again later. My dad does the same thing when he cooks large batches of pancakes.

Most recently, I used this stuff to wrap around my hair straightener to prevent the panels from getting too hot, because I needed to straighten a synthetic wig. This prevented the wig fibres from melting, but the straightener was still warm enough to actually work. I may actually do this on my own hair, since my hair is very fine and delicate. And again, it's super easy to re-use it!

November 03, 2016

I find Alcan is definitely number one when it comes to aluminum foil.
    Alcan also sells various lengths, widths, and they have a super thick foil and they also sell individual foil square sheets, perfect for the classic baked potato. Also the square sheets fit well for sealing and packing up left overs over dinner plates or any container. Aluminum foil is good as it is pliable on any material unlike plastic wrap which doesn't stick to plastic.

Alcan is made by Reynolds so that is why you hear some people ask for "Reynolds Wrap" and they mean aluminum foil. Alcan's motto is "The Strong One" and is on the package of all their products.

This is also very affordable, and since it is an aluminum product, if you wash it clean, you can add it to your recycling regime. And, I re-use my foil over and over too. You just wash it, dry it, flatten the sheet out and use it again. It is aluminum so it can be cleaned of bacteria easier than you can disinfect plastic.

I recommend this product

November 03, 2016

I never thought that there would be a huge difference with aluminum foil, but there is. This stuff is awesome, super durable and can be used for multiple different things. I use tin foil to cover my bowls, line my trays, bake my cookies. Everything.

November 03, 2016

J'ai essayer plusieur marque de papier d'aluminium ,mais je reviens toujours à celui -ci. Plus épais et résistant que les autres produits du genre. Je l'utilise pour faire la cuisine.

November 03, 2016

the toughest best aluminum foil around. Do not buy the dollar store brand, you may be exposing yourself to chemicals that are burned off of the aluminum. With Alcan you know you are safe and using a great product that has been around for years upon tears. I use this for everything!

June 16, 2016

I use and buy #Alcan (Aluminum foil) all the time. It is much better priced than other leading brands of Aluminum Foil. There are so many uses for @Alcan Aluminum Foil. I use it when I make our family lunches, to wrap leftovers, to help keep my pans and trays clean when cooking, line my stove and it also is a great way to keep your shelves in your fridge clean. Also you get a generous amount in every roll. A must have in my kitchen drawer.

June 16, 2016

Le papier d'aluminium d'Alcan est une marque de qualité supérieure. Il est épais, résistant, idéal pour le BBQ ou les besognes où l'on a besoin de plus d'épaisseur. De plus, le format de 250 pieds dure très longtemps et on peut donc aller d'une promotion à l'autre et payer un prix raisonnable. Bon rapport qualité/prix.

June 16, 2016

I couldn't live without aluminum foil but apparently it may cause Alzheimer's I no longer use it with any food baking right in it. It is a irreplaceable product.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Zenni Optical