Alcatel One Touch Pop Icon

Alcatel One Touch Pop Icon Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 143 in Cell Phones

March 04, 2016

I bought the 7 inch screen M Pop touch as a second tablet as it was cheap for Christmas. I've been really happy and impressed with this tablet/phablet its a two I in one a phone and tablet very cool.I got a one year warranty. The quality and screen specs are great for what I need, awesome for pictures too! I just wish there was more internal memory! I'm happy with this purchase!

September 23, 2015

This cell phone is a very inexpensive pay as you go phone, which means there's a huge chance it isn't that good of a phone. Honestly, the phone is pretty good for the price. Depending on the time of year/sales, you could get this phone from anywhere between $80 and $130. It is definitely a nice looking android phone, but sadly it does not have the newest android operating system and likely never will due to the fact not very many people own any Alcatel phone, let alone this specific one. Because of this, it is also very difficult to find a proper case for this. Both of my cases were bought off of Amazon, which actually has some pretty nice cases. This phone is also very basic, but has the ability to unlock developer options, which is good for someone like me who likes to play with more advanced options. There is an FM radio, which I personally use on a regular basis. Sadly however, you do need headphones for the antenna. This phone does not have the best graphics and can be very laggy at times. The one thing I absolutely hate is the fact the touch screen on my phone is not calibrated correctly and there is no way to fix it. If you are one who likes to use a stylus, do NOT get this phone! Also, on YouTube usually there will be a short period at the beginning of videos where the resolution goes horrible. Is it a big deal? Not really. When it does that, I usually just wait out the 5-10 seconds and replay the video and it will be fixed. There is not much space on this device and an SD card doesn't make much of a difference. Overall would I recommend this phone? Yeah, I would, but only to people who have a tight budget.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?