• ALDO ACCESSORIES - BAGS PURSES CLUTCHES
  • ALDO ACCESSORIES - BAGS PURSES CLUTCHES

ALDO ACCESSORIES - BAGS PURSES CLUTCHES Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 320 in Accessories

January 10, 2017

The reason I keep going back to Aldo over and over again is I am getting a really good quality bag for a really decent price! A lot of handbag brands have been getting really high up there and for me it isn't worth it to have a hand bag over $200 just because of a pretty little logo.

I love shopping at Aldo because it offers similar styles to bigger brand names. They have a great variety of styles and I always am lusting after a bag they have.

My family loves this store too! I will be purchasing g my next hand bag from Ado.

January 02, 2017

I have about 5 handbags from Aldo/spring and the quality is amazing and the wear on these are incredible! They last so long and is the only place i'll shop for bags that is not designer! I think the quality and designs match brands like rebecca mink off and coach just without the name! Super amazing products! Cannot recommend enough!

October 25, 2016

I have previously bought a couple of handbags from aldo. They are very affordable and they don't look cheap at all. They are quite long lasting but not as a high end brand. I have received many compliments from people asking where i had bought my handbags so that says alot.

October 14, 2016

I've purchased a few purses/bags and i'm really pleased with the quality and how long they last! They always have bright colours and the newest trends! I often find they they have a great 50% off sale on their bags and accessories!

July 21, 2016

I do get worried about the quality of my bags, while these are better than Walmart/Target bags, it does not hold up for more than a year or two. Sometimes I've purchased bags, and when I brought them home the bag started to rip or the decoration fell off. But in terms of design and colours and having a bag for every occasion, I will continue to shop here because you can't find these unique designs for miles. I feel better about the clutches- but backpacks not so much.

July 21, 2016

I LOVE Aldo. It's a great store! They have super cute bags and wallets. I also love their jewellery and accessories. I've personally purchased earrings, necklaces, gloves, headbands, backpacks, shoes, sunglasses, hats and keychains there. I find Aldo can be a bit pricey but they really are a great company and have awesome merchandise!

May 17, 2016

Any of the Aldo bags I have purchased last for awhile. I love that they have great colors and selections, as well, their prices are good. I have purchased many there throughout the years.

March 17, 2016

Aldo Accessories usually has a great variety of purses and clutches that are great for any occasion.
    My most recent purchase was a olive fringe bag that I wanted for Coachella. It was a nice over the shoulder
    bag and it wasn't too big to wiggle through the crowds. I was certainly happy with my purchase.
    Great quality bag that held up well for the entire festival.

March 17, 2016

Aldo has some of the best bags available in that price range. They carry a wide range of styles so theres usually something for everyone. It's always one of my first stops when buying a new bag!

January 03, 2016

Gotta love Aldo accessories for affordable and good quality and fashional bags / clutches / purses!!

Bought so many over the years for evening / going out / events and honestly they last

They are affordable pricing without the brand names!

Good fashionable accessories

This ,pink beige clutch used over
    Folds over
    Lasts easy to clean and maintain

Fashionable