• Aleva 2 in 1 Hair & Body Wash
  • Aleva 2 in 1 Hair & Body Wash

Aleva 2 in 1 Hair & Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 168 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

April 21, 2016

At first I was hesitant to use this (and many other products) on my baby, but after using it after her swimming lessons I was hooked!
It smells great, dispenses easily (even using one hand), and leaves her skin soft and clean.
She loves to use it to "help" wash in the tub and makes bath time learning a little easier.

March 28, 2016

I've tried a few Aleva products now and I am completely converted. This Aleva Hair and Body Wash is perfect for my little one. It smells amazing and doesn't contain any nasty ingredients. This product is a must!

March 06, 2016

I LOVE this shampoo and wash for my kids. It has the added benefit of having tea tree in it to help ward off lice during school years, has a great smell, and convenient pump spout for the bath time juggling act. I was happy to retire the Johnson and Johnson products, and support this more natural brand. It has my Momma tested and approved vote.

February 11, 2016

I love this product and it is the only shampoo I use on both my toddlers. The pump is very convenient and it doesn't take a lot of foam to get a good lather. It's gentle on their scalps and has been a god-send during our very cold, dry winters in Manitoba in keeping their hair and scalp moisturized and flake-free. The tea tree oil aspect of this product is especially interesting to me since both my tots go to pre-school and tea tree oil has been a proven tool in preventing lice (win-win!!).

January 14, 2016

I love this product! II purchase this hair and body was at Walmart. I use it on both my children. Why I use this product? my daughter had cradle cap, my first child never got it. I would always rinse her hair well and use baby oil and comb her hair to help get rid of the dry scalp.. but once I started using this product we had no more issues CRADLE CAP GONE also it being a PUMP FOAM SOAP its more gentle on your baby's hair and body. Its just a plus that it is a 2 in 1 with no tears of course! I highly recommend this product. I won't turn to any other baby soap this one works very well. Very happy with this baby soap! You only need to use one - two pumps! lathers up very nicely for foam! no soapy residue :)

April 17, 2015

I love Aleva products for my toddler son. This wash rinses out easily and is very gentle on baby's skin.

September 10, 2014

Gentle on the skin and leaves babys hair and skin soft

September 08, 2014

This shampoo/wash is so awesome! It smells great, does a great job of cleaning, and I like the foaming pump action. It has never bothered my kids super sensitive skin, either. It can be a little on the pricey side, especially compared to other brands, but I would much rather pay more for better quality.

May 08, 2014

Love this product! Use it on my LO and its easy to pump out and love the smell as well
Totally Recommend this . It goes on sale at Target and I then stoke up

April 16, 2014

I use this simply because it's organic.