Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 65 in Baby Wipes

October 26, 2016

I just bought these last week, I have had a few Wipe Brands I already like and have bought more than a few times, but I see these every time and they were on sale, plus I got bonus points on my store card with purchase.
I am very happy that I decided to buy these.

#1 - They are Bio-Degradable in 21 Days, awesome!

#2 - They are Paraben, Chlorine, Sulfate, and Phenoxyethanol Free.

#3- They cost me $3.99 for 80 Wipes and they are made from Bamboo (a rayon).

#4 - These are the first ingredients, Water, Aloe Vera, Awesome, And also has Lavender Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Lemon Oil, and Chamomilla Extract.

#5 - They are a good size wipe and sturdy. They cause no irritation and soothe the skin. I also use them on my face. Good for at the gym as well. I just keep some in a well sealed zippered baggy. I do not have a baby, I use them for me. They also are awesome for you menstrual cycle to help feel cleaner and fresher. They clean alot better than toilet paper.

They are NOT flush-able, and if they were, I would NOT flush anyway. Never flush any type of wipe down the toilet. Throw it in the trash please. Again, my personal opinion.

I recommend these for everyone. Oh, and the essential oils make them smell so good, therapeutic for sure.

September 07, 2016

Seriously love these wipes!! Way passed my expectations. Much stronger then pampers and Huggies, those ALWAYS ripped when I pulled them from the package, these haven't ripped once!

August 19, 2016

These wipes are the best for very sensitive bums! My daughter had a reaction to every single wipe we used except for these! They aren't the cheapest on the market but they really are delicate on the skin. Highly recommend these!

June 24, 2016

I love that these wipes are an eco friendly alternative. It does the job and smells pleasant. I intend on purchasing again in the future however, it's a little pricey and would like for it to be more "wet"/moist.

May 17, 2016

I have been using these wipes since my son was born. They are great for his sensitive skin. They are also thick and very effective. I only wish they were a bit more affordable. Also, the packaging needs improvement. It is impossible to take a wipe out with one hand.

May 17, 2016

J'ai essayé l'échantillon reçu de Cetaphil Gentle Skin Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby wipes, très pratique pour garder dans son sac à main, nettoie bien, sent bon et est doux pour la peau.

February 21, 2016

Even though Aleva products are more expensive then other leading brands... Aleva doesn't use harsh chemicals and bleach in any of their products including these baby wipes !

January 04, 2016

Started using these when my daughter was a baby (she's now 3) after battling with horrible diaper rashes and sensitive skin. Now using them on my 3 month old son and would never use anything else. They are more pricey than pampers or huggies wipes but they are so much better for their skin and the environment that they are worth the extra cost to me.

August 16, 2015

I love these wipes, they are not only free of harsh chemicals but they all biodegrade after 21 days, its the least I can do for the environment considering I use disposable diapers.

June 10, 2015

I love these aleva wipes and I love natural products. We started out with aleva wipes when our son was a newborn. We went through a lot of these and it never gave him any diaper rashes. Now that my son is a little older we made a switch as the only downfall to natural products is that they can get quite expensive and we use a lot of it.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!