• Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser
  • Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser

Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #280 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

January 14, 2016

this cleanser smells so good...
I love melting cleansers like this because they leave Moisture on your skin.
I personally don't like that "squeaky clean" feeling as i know that my skin has been stripped of its oils.
You only need a bit and all makeup is dissolved

November 06, 2015

I've been meaning to get the full size of this since receiving it as part of a Sephora Favourites pack, but I don't really feel like spending the $50.00 CAD. The trial size (1 oz) lasted me about 3 months with varied use (1-5x per week depending on the week) so it's not a terrible deal since the full size is 5 oz. Still, $50 feels a little steep for a cleanser to me especially since I always double-cleanse starting with a balm/oil like this and follow up with a lighter cleanser. I will say that this removes all of my makeup, waterproof mascara included and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. I apply this onto my dry face, massage it in and then remove it with a hot washcloth. I think the directions say that the gel turns to a milk once you add water and that you can rinse it off, but I never remove gels or oils that way. This doesn't break me out and I feel like it makes my skin look and feel more youthful and smooth. The scent it pretty strong, and initially it kind of bothered me - its sweet and vanilla and almost plasticky smelling. But I don't mind it anymore.

I will probably buy this again one day when I feel like spending the money.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml