Alice in Wonderland
Good

Alice in Wonderland Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 970 in DVD

February 06, 2016

One of the greatest Disney movies out there. It is really just tales of literary nonsense.
There are so many creative imaginary characters in this movie. Ones you fall in love with
and others you dislike. Alice, a young bored girl, goes down the rabbit hole and goes on
all sorts of adventures. A love that a remake was done!

February 06, 2016

I had one for my kids, and now i have one here for the grandkids. Of course, we all know what a true and wonderful classic it is.

February 05, 2016

This was such a cool movie to watch. The story line was so unique and fun!

July 15, 2015

This is one of my all time favourite Disney movies. I watched it as a young kid and now I watch it with my kids. It'll always be a classic in our home.

July 15, 2015

One of my favourite movies as a kid.

July 15, 2015

One of my favourite ever Disney films! Disney does an amazing job of animating this classic tale.

April 05, 2015

one of my favorite all time classics. both my daughters love the move and have watch it many times.

April 05, 2015

I love these Disney movies. I collect them and can rewatch them over and over. Alice in Wonderland is a great movie for the little one's to watch. You can almost picture yourself in the movie with the Queen of Hearts.

April 05, 2015

A must have family movie. Amazing graphics and animation. An interesting story that they whole family will enjoy watching. A much loved story convincingly brought to life.

March 10, 2015

I have always loved this movie ever since I was a little girl and I still love it! So I wanted to relive my childhood and I went onto amazon and bought the Alice in Wonderland DVD. Great quality and the colour is fantastic as well. Very happy with this product!