Align Probiotic Capsules 28pk Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 13 in Probiotics

November 05, 2016

Align is a very popular brand for digestive care. As a probiotic, it's meant to reintroduce good bacteria back into the system which I think everyone can benefit from, young or old. This item contains B. infantis where B stands for bifidobacterium. It claims to relieve and manage symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I received this item complimentary for testing purposes.

It's not something that most people would notice a difference from but I have found that most of my IBS symptoms have calmed down slightly since taking this supplement. I have been suffering from bloating but it does warn you that you may experience temporary changes as it gets introduced to your body.

I don't mind this product for IBS relief. I like the package, as well as the easy capsules in the foil packet with days that make it easy for you to keep track of daily intakes. That's a plus. I don't care for the included tracker & guide paper. I find that wasteful and I doubt anybody uses it.

I was hoping it would be an information guide on the product as a probiotic. If an item is claiming to provide live friendly bacteria back into the system, I would expect it to show more clearly the number of bacteria and types of bacteria it contains. There is only one small mention on the side of the package that it is bifidobacterium longum infantis with 1x10*7 cfu/capsule. I'm a nutritionist, I am very particular.

Also, only a small mention of storing in room temparature on the other side of the package. I find that for probiotics, you have live organisms that you need to care for properly. You must emphasize keeping it safe from light or heat. It does say keep it in the blister package but it doesn't explain why.

I would probably consider to get this as an IBS relief supplement but not solely for probiotics. I want to ensure that the capsules do survive all the way through to the intestines, I also prefer more than 1 type of bacteria.

November 02, 2016

I had heard so many good things about this product and have always wanted to try it. I have daily abdominal pain due to gas and bloating and I have found that after taking this for a couple of weeks even my clothes fit better due to lack of bloating.

I have been taking this for two weeks now and have defiantly noticed a difference in the amount of the abdominal discomfort I feel on a daily basis.

I would normally get this severe sharp pain in my stomach due to gas build up about once a week that would last for hours and I have not had that since using this.

I take this every morning and have not experienced any negatives while taking this and this has become a product that I will defiantly continue to use everyday, I would highly recommend it.

September 19, 2016

Even though this worked for me, the price left me not wanting to use it after about two months. Metamucil is so much cheaper and had the same effect if not better since I suffer from IBS-C.
Try it if you have not had success with other product so. It truly was only the cost per month that made me want to stop- it is expensive for what it is.

January 12, 2016

I have severe IBS and find great relief in taking this product. I love how it comes in weekly blister packs with the day of the week on it. No other probiotic comes close. This definitely helps with my symptoms. The only things I hate about it is that it is not covered under my insurance plan even though it's considered necessary for IBS and other bowel diseases. This means anywhere from $39-47 for one months supply. I stock up when it's on sale. I got several boxes last night (shoppers sale) for $19.99.
The only reason my rating is not 5/5 is because of the price :(

January 09, 2016

This is a great product that keeps your digestive system functioning properly ,I feel so much better since taking this

November 05, 2015

A great item that my son, daughter and I use and are happy with

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic