Align Probiotic Supplement

Align Probiotic Supplement Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 176 in Supplements

September 19, 2016

I was recommended this by my gastroenterologist because I have IBS and this, along with psyllium husk, has finally allowed me to effectively manage my symptoms. Without it I'd be in pain multiple times a day (and it was like that for 10 years before I discovered this), but now I feel 95% better and even if I have to take this for the rest of my life I have no qualms about it. I would prefer it if it were cheaper (as with all things) since I do take it every single day, but it's not expensive in the least - especially for how effective it is to me. It'd be nice if it didn't come with the giant cardboard behind the packaged product, but it's small, easy to take, flavourless, doesn't cause any side effects, and has the days of the week on the back of the blister pack so I always know if I've taken that day's dosage. I would highly recommend this for anyone with gastrointestinal issues (along with exercise and a healthy diet, of course) as it has done wonders for me.

May 09, 2016

This product has improved my life significantly. I had suddenly begun having trouble digesting food; regardless of what I ate, my stomach would become bloated and uncomfortable for hours - sometimes painful. My doctor recommended this product and I felt an improvement almost immediately (the next day!). I feel almost the same as before I begun experiencing digestive issues. I am not impressed with the cost, considering it is just a pill filled with probiotics and I have to purchase it monthly, however it is certainly worth it as my overall wellbeing has drastically improved. This is definitely a great product to try if you experience digestive problems and can afford to purchase it.

February 11, 2016

I suffered from gastrointestinal issues for years and have recently been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis/IBS. I tried Align when it first came out and wow it helped with my symptoms and issues immediately. I did notice that after using it for about 2 months my body got used to it and the problems started coming back. This was prior to my diagnosis. I do recommend you buy at Costco cause it is the cheapest place.

January 28, 2016

Insiders tip... Purchase this product at Costco for better savings! A much smaller size package is available elsewhere for the exact same price!
I love Align. I am an IBS sufferer and have been for many years - this has been a god send. I have been taking it for 9 weeks and for the most part my symptoms have been completely eliminated. It not only assists with classic IBS symptoms but also with chronic nausea and bloating as well. A definite must to promote a healthy gut!

1.5/5

January 05, 2016

The only thing this did was make my digestive problems worse. A complete waste of money and nerves.

January 05, 2016

This is a great product ,I suffer from IBS and at times I feel absolutely terrible, this helps to ease the horrible side effects associated with IBS

October 08, 2015

When I get backed up for extended periods of time I like to use this. I have IBS and this has helped me a lot.

June 08, 2015

Hi I have started this probiotic as I have severe IBS and I have noticed a bit of difference in bowel habits and not so cramped up.Its been 3 1/2 weeks so far so good.If theirs a change I'll update.

March 07, 2015

I do take this every once in a while when i get a bit constipated and it sure help me a lot. it is very good but very expensive and i have never seen them on sale.

1.5/5

October 25, 2014

This might work great for some people but it did not work for me. I took it for 2 days, and was completely sick for both days, and several days after. I don't know if it was just cleaning out my system or what, but either way, I could not live like that. I got rid of them and will never touch them again.