Good

Alina Skin Care Enhanced Vitamin C Serum and Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and Green & White Tea Extracts Offered by Alina Skin Care Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 269 in Serums

February 07, 2016

First off, this product smells amazing! I've used hyaluronic acid products before and I find they usually have a slightly chemical smell. This stuff, however, has a nice fruity scent. It isn't overpowering though, and it doesn't last long after you apply it so if you're sensitive to strong scents it shouldn't be a problem for you.
I purchased this product to help even out my skin tone and hopefully reduce some of my hyper-pigmentation. I'm still in my 20s, but have Asian skin which is more prone to brown spots. I can't really comment on how this product would help with wrinkles or firming, but I can say it definitely brightens the skin! After just a few days of applying the serum before bed, I noticed that my skin tone was more even and that some of my dark spots were already beginning to fade. My skin just looks all around better, and I'm much more likely to leave the house without foundation now because I feel as if I just don't need it.
Another thing that's interesting about this product is how it's labeled a "serum," but instead of the clear liquid formula that most serums have, this stuff looks more like a cream to me. What this means is that it's also a lot more moisturizing than a regular serum would be, which is great because hyaluronic acid products can be very drying to the face. I haven't had any issues with dry skin/flaking since using this product. I still moisturize after application, but if you have skin that's more on the oily side, you might be able to get away with just leaving it on its own.

August 17, 2015

Good things about this:
*This Vitamin C serum comes with an easy to pump top.
*The lotion is not too thick and spreads easily on your face and neck.
*The skin absorbs it quickly. Leaves no sticky residue.
*Takes one to two pumps for your face and neck.

Not so good things:
*nothing,.... will have to by more so my skin stays looking beautiful!

Vitamin C is a much needed vitamin for the youthfulness of your skin and the nourishment it provides that we lose everyday.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for