Good

All4pet PS-S50 Dog Cat Pet Deshedding Tools Reviews

1 review
Ranked #13 out of 24 in Cat Accessories

July 06, 2016

I own both this and the significantly more expensive and popular 'Furminator' brush. I'm also the owner of three cats, two short haired cats and one long, thick haired cat, all of which I've tested this brush on. One difference I noticed immediately compared to the Furminator brush is that this didn't seem to hurt my cats at all. Often when brushing tails or tugs with the furminator, they would let me know I was hurting them by trying to attack the brush, but with this one they seemed a lot more relaxed.

So I was really surprised and impressed that it took off just as much hair. It doesn't look like much, if I could improve one thing (and the reason for losing a star) it would be that the plastic looks cheap and bad quality, but in terms of function, this thing works just as well as a much more expensive brush.

For this price, you really can't go wrong. It's comfortable, easy to use and takes off a TON of hair.

********************************************
    Pros:
    + Comfortable, doesn't hurt cats.
    + Handle is comfortable to hold.
    + Takes off a lot of hair.
    + Easy to clean.
    + Amazing price.

Cons:
    - Quality of plastic looks cheap and not very nice.

********************************************

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's