Allen's Apple Juice Boxes Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 2312 in Grocery

January 27, 2016

Love Allen's! No other apple juice compares. Tastes delicious and is cheap.

January 21, 2016

The juice is very sweet, clear, and tastes just like what a boxed juice should taste like. The flavour has been consistent from box to box, year after year. It generally is one of the most inexpensive drinks in store and tends to go on sale quite often. There are plenty of options that make it convenient to consume anywhere - from personal size to canned to the larger boxes.

It doesn't taste like 'freshly squeezed' apples, but for the from concentrate, mass market apple juices, this meets my expectations.

January 18, 2016

I love Allen's juice. It's so yummy and refreshing. My favourite flavour is the peach but apple is very good as well. I just wish they made bigger juice boxes!

January 18, 2016

Everyone in my house loves these juice boxes. The original apple ones are the best. We will go out of our way to make sure we only buy Allen's apple juice and not another brand. It just tastes the best!

January 17, 2016

Myself I like the orange Allen's Juice one of my son's prefers the apple I know Allen's makes great tasting juice that quenches your thirst and I usually buy it when it's on sale for at a great price

January 17, 2016

Tastes great and I sometimes drink this on the go when I'm thirsty and don't want to drink water.

January 17, 2016

I really like the taste of this apple juice. What else can I say, it's just good and cheap.

January 17, 2016

Pretty good juice. I love the way it taste..so yummy and good..definitely recommend this juice.

January 17, 2016

A childhood favourite! Allen's Apple juice provides the apple taste as if I bit into a juicy apple.

January 17, 2016

Allen low acid Apple is the only juice we buy in the small tetra and big Tetra Pak it is smooth and tastes really good. The best part no heartburn