Allen's Double Strength Cleaning Vinegar
Good

Allen's Double Strength Cleaning Vinegar Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 147 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

September 24, 2015

this is a great cleaning product that leaves everything so shiny and clean and at such a low cost

July 10, 2015

Cleaning vinegar is the way to go. Its inexpensive and safer then many cleaners(in my eyes its less chemicals= safer) I put it in a spray bottle for cleaning bathroom and around the kitchen. I also use it, with epson salt & dish soap as my weed killer!! Great Product!!!

November 26, 2014

This vinegar is meant for cleaning purposes! I dilute it and put it in a spray bottle for the kitchen and bathroom. It's 10% Acetic Acid. It's multipurpose. I use my spray bottle a lot to clean, deodorize, and disinfect. It's a natural green product. It's fairly cheap (a bonus). I know my boyfriend thinks it's food grade but it's not. (I need to hide it.) Worth buying!
    #ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

August 13, 2014

This double strength vinegar is perfect for cleaning and unclogging drains. Perfect for windows, floors, bathtubs and sinks.

Of course because it is natural and chemical-free, it is wonderful to use anywhere.