Allen's Peach Cocktail Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 129 in Juice

January 16, 2017

My husband is a big juice guy - there is ALWAYS a jug or two open in our fridge! This is one of his favorites, and one of mine as well. The price is excellent - around $1 per tetra carton. The peach flavor is very strong and just the right amount of sweet. I like this juice watered down with some ice cubes or blended in a smoothie. The nutritional content is basically zero and the sugar content is ridiculous though so it is an occasional treat for me - the colder, the better! This reminds me of the junky juices of my childhood - the "punches" and the "cocktails" - delicious but best enjoyed in moderation. If you enjoy those sorts of flavors, then you will likely enjoy this peachy treat!

June 06, 2016

I purchase this juice cocktail whenever I'm shopping at Walmart because it's very cheap and I like to have this juice one in a while. It's a very strong peach flavour and I give it to my son on occasion but I water it down first. Overall this is a great juice especially for the price.

June 24, 2015

good taste but not good for you. to much sugar in this for me.

June 21, 2015

Good tasting juice that I like to use mostly for my smoothies and it is very affordable too.

June 21, 2015

This is one of my favourite juices. I find that it is not overly sweet and has a really fresh taste. I like the add it to blended ice to make a slushy.

June 21, 2015

This is really nice and peachy tasting, love this juice.

June 21, 2015

For me personally I do not like to drink #Allen "Peach Cocktail" because it is loaded with sugar and very little real juice. But my family just loves the taste of this juice. So I do buy it on occasion. It is very inexpensive.

June 21, 2015

I love this juice. It may not have any vitamins etc but if you're just looking for a cheap way to satisfy your thirst on the go, this is golden. The taste is super sweet and delicious. I get it in the juice boxes all the time- and the price for a 24 pack is usually quite good - around $4.

April 04, 2015

It's is an average juice. In my opinion, it tastes fake and dry. It is not healthy, but a good treat if you like sweet juices.

September 24, 2013

My son loves this product :) It tastes really good, and peach is always his favorite ! Thanks Allens!