Almay Clear Complexion Concealer Treatment Gel Reviews

Ranked #294 out of 412 in Concealer

November 21, 2014

this product was high in quality and really works to conceal redness and blemishes. i use it almost every day and i've been getting compliments on my skin too (:

September 09, 2014

I was hesitant to try this 2 in one product, I have very sensitive skin for a 41 year old! I love it. Half the tube is 1.08% sal. acid and the other half is a wide concealer stick. I've been using it for a week now and no breakouts or dry skin. It clears up blemishes really quick and the concealer is not drying. I would recommend this and buy it again!

December 05, 2012

This concealer is great since it conceals and also helps to clear blemishes. It comes with treatment gel, and you can use it with the concealer or without. I usually just use the concealer during the day, and if I have any blemishes once I take my make up off, I use the treatment gel on it which dries it out. I find that it does conceal my blemishes, and it also helps get rid of them. I use this concealer with the Almay Clear Complexion Foundation which I also have a review on. I recommend this product.

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows