Almay Clear Complexion Makeup Reviews

Ranked #269 out of 389 in Concealer

Heals and conceals. Clear the way for beautiful skin. This soothing makeup works with salicylic acid, a proven blemish clearing ingredient to prevent future breakouts. Infused with meadowsweet to help purify skin as well as aloe and chamomile to protect against dryness and reduce the appearance of redness. Helps eliminates oil all day to banish unwanted shine so you get flawless, natural coverage that is perfect for everyday.
Your skin will be clear, healthy and beautiful. Provides light to medium coverage.
To Use: Apply with fingertips or sponge and blend into skin.

hypoallergenic • oil free • won't clog pores • clinically, dermatologist and allergy tested

October 19, 2016

I LOVE this product- I use it every day! i used to use an expensive product, and I am so glad to find a better price for just as good of quality!! i recommend this to anyone!

January 27, 2016

love this !!! I tried it recently as my store was clearing them out and I am so happy I did. I find the coverage works great and matches perfectly with my skin tone. They are a little pricey but it is worth it. You have a loyal customer for sure!!!! keep up the great work!

January 15, 2016

I recently switched all of my makeup products to Almay. I have never been so pleased with my skin and eyelash growth! I already have dry to normal skin and a clear complexion on a day to day basis. I believe this product is cost efficient and worth the extra money and will continue to purchase it.

June 17, 2015

Tried this item as I have always been pleased with Almay and once again they didn't disappoint. Went on smooth and cleared up the imperfections. I will definitely use this again.

May 15, 2015

This product is great and allows my skin to look perfect and not oily or dry. It also allows you to pick your skin colour easily! Recommend this to everyone!

April 22, 2015

THis stuff is a good light coverage for me and the shade matches pretty well. Does feel a little greasy after a few hours

June 11, 2014

I have combination skin which regularly breaks out in acne. I've tried every concealer on the market, and this one is perfect for my skin as it has no perfumes or unnecessary additives. This is by far the best concealer with prices being less than its competitors!

July 18, 2013

I has bought is product during a 75% off deal not havering any previous knowledge of it After trying it I was actually really happy. It blends extremely well and provided good overall coverage. I alsoo didn't really think that the blemish heal technology would actually work, however to my surprise after a couple weeks of use my face began to clear u

April 20, 2012

I have combination skin and I'm in my thirties now. I have struggled with acne and period breakouts for a very long time and it's been a constant struggle to find the right make up for me. I have tried department store brands, national chains and various drug store brands without any success. Almay Clear Complexion Makeup has been the most affective by far. I find it doesn't clog my pores and provides the right amount of coverage without being too thick. The price tag is reasonable but definitely not the cheapest. If your on a budget and can't afford the over priced department store brands this product overall is very good.

October 21, 2010

I love this foundation, i use it everyday without dryness or irritation. the coverage is great and last all day at work. depending on where you purchase it, it can be a little pricey.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ added a new review for
Q-tips Cotton Swabs