Almay Color Care Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #318 out of 787 in Lip Balm

September 29, 2016

Just average lip product. I liked it at first but then I find that it's just putting color on my lips and not really moisturizing it as what lip balms should be doing.

February 25, 2016

Packaging

I like the design of this balm. It has a doe foot applicator that makes an application easy.

Product

The color is sheer, but definitely noticeable. It has a soft shine, not too sticky. Its moisturizing and wears comfortable throughout the day. It does have a faint scent of vanilla that fades quickly.

November 17, 2015

I love this non sticky non goopy liquid lip balm. I got #800 Rosy Lipped for fee from London Drugs when I spent $15 on ban stuff n it smells so good too. The colour is perfect! Love this. Definitely recommended.

May 21, 2015

This is just an average product for me, it's not amazing, it's not terrible.

February 09, 2015

I was looking for a lip gloss that lasts, looks great and did not smell. I tried Almay and it had everything I was looking for. Only complaint is the limited colour choices.

October 22, 2014

this was okay, i wasnt hugely impressed by this but it was good

October 22, 2014

First thing I noticed about this, was the fact that it really did keep my lips moisturized. I got it in Lilac Love. I would have loved for it to be a tad more pigmented, but still quite satisfied with the slight tint that I do see. There are often printable coupons out, so you can use them to bring the price point down, which helps in the price department.

October 22, 2014

I was surprised how much I liked this product. I'm always on the look out for a good but not expensive lip gloss and some of the colours from this limited collection wear really well. I've purchased 3 and there's only 1 I find lacking.

September 24, 2014

- Great range of colors, covers well, glossy but sticky. But still worth the price!

August 04, 2014

This lip balm goes on easily and covers well. The colors are lovely and easy to see in the container. The applicator stick is a nice shape and size. This summer this has been my go to balm for keeping my lips smooth and supple.