Good

Almay Eye Makeup Removing Wipes Reviews

Ranked #138 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

October 22, 2014

The product itself is well priced but isn't very effective on removing eye makeup. Had to use several pads bunched together to remove shadow but barely budged liner or mascara. Not worth it at all.

September 15, 2014

These wipes remove eye makeup very easily, even waterproof mascara. They don't irritate my eyes or leave a residue after. Excellent!

September 07, 2014

I just recently started using Almay eye makeup removing wipes and I love them. They really do a great job at getting all of my eye makeup off even my mascara. I have tried similar products but they weren't as effective as the Almay. I break out really easily and these don't cause breakouts. Great product in my opinion and ill continue to buy them

August 04, 2014

The Almay Lash Care eye makeup removing wipes are the best! I use them whenever I have on some water-proof mascara that is hard to get off. They come in a handy container with 80 wipes and have never dried out for me. They are easy to use and do a great job at removing makeup. Because I bought the lash care version, they are very gentle on your eyes.

July 09, 2014

Works well without hurting your skin or feeling weird after

1.5/5

August 14, 2013

Does not remove make-up whatsoever. Gives me raccoon eyes.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play