Almay Hydracolour Lipstick with SPF15
Good

Almay Hydracolour Lipstick with SPF15 Reviews

Ranked #637 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

The Almay Hydracolour Lipstick will give your dry lips a burst of hydration drenched in Colour! Refresh your lips with the Almay Hydracolour Lipstick and revitalize with 100 times more water than regular lipstick ,and nourish yourself with plant extracts and vitamin E!
With SPF 15, this lipstick is great for summer, bu all seasons as well in 32 rich shades!
Sourced from main website: www.almay.com

June 28, 2013

I just started to use lipgloss, and lipsticks. I really using this one because my lips feel soft, along with adding a nice colour/shine to my lips that make them stand out more.

September 08, 2007

I HATE THIS PRODUCT.

Worst $9 I ever spent.

It isn't moisturizing (far from it), it's too much on the (dry) lipstick side, and the only good thing about it is that it has SPF 15 in it.

Other than that... BOO. Awful. Like using a crayon on your lips. It smelled plastic-y, it tasted awful, it was as though I was trying to drag a paint stick across my lips.

"Hydrating"? MY BUTT it was!! I should've gone for the L'Oreal Lip Juice instead... AARRGH I'm so mad!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products