Almay Intense i-Color Bring Out Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #530 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Intensify your eye color!Bring out your eye color with rich contrasting color! This eyeliner softly defines your eyes with a pearlescent color that will make your eye color pop. Comes with a convenient built in sharpener that ensures precise application— and resists smudging and fading throughout the day. HypoallergenicNon-irritatingOphthalmologist, Clinically and allergy testedSuitable for contact lens wearers

September 08, 2014

Great eye liner, especially for sensitive eyes. Comes with a handy sharpener and lasts forever. Love it!

November 11, 2013

This is a good eyeliner if you don't mind it smudging, only lasting an hour and a poorly made product. Spend the extra money and get something that will last for all day wear and boldness

September 25, 2013

reallyblike this eyeliner, makes my eyes look great :)

June 28, 2013

I really like using eyeliner. This certain one slides on easy. It's comfortable because its not thick, and sticky. It is easy to apply so my eyes look more noticeable, and somewhat mysterious

March 06, 2013

Loove these eyeliners! They have amazing bright colours which really catch the light and make your eyes look phenomenal. They're really affordable also and last a long time, and because they're so pigmented you don't need to apply a lot each time. Glides on smooth and is pretty no-fuss in terms of getting a nice line, so even if you're not very steady with eyeliner this will work for you.

January 14, 2012

I love this eyeliner! It was gifted to me some time ago, in a shade I probably wouldn't have picked if I was shopping for myself, but I have gotten so much wear out of it. These are smooth, super easy to apply, wear well (and for hours) and have great pigmentation. If I didn't already have so many eyeliners, I would definitely pick up more in different shades.

January 13, 2012

I have the gorgeous brown tone that goes with blue eyes and I love it. It's a nice dark coppery shade that slightly shimmers to highlight your eyes so well. It's especially really nice in the Summer when you've got a bit of a tan going on. Definitely one of my favourite eyeliners and it does exactly what it says.

February 24, 2011

This is one of my favorite eye liners. The liner comes in great colors designed for your specific eye color. They glide on very smooth, and last throughout the day without smudging or fading. I love that I don't have to worry about sharpening the eye pencil, I can just turn it to pop more up and its perfect.
The price is very reasonable and it is available at many different a variety of stores.

January 29, 2010

I love this eyeliner, it is one of the very few eyeliners that I use and here is why...The main reason is that the colors are so vibrant (whether you choose a dark tone color, or a bright tone color) bottom line is that it has high pigmentation so the color will definetely show up on you lids, also this eyeliner goes on smoothly without any irritation. What is great about it is that it is also easily blendable, which is perfect if that is the look you are trying to achive or if you make a mistake. I highly recommend this eyeliner for anyone starting out with makeup or a makeup veteran!

October 18, 2008

A great simple eyeliner. I have raisin quartz, and it brings out my eye colour very well.

Neuven added a new review for