Almay Intense I-Color Bring Out Powder Shadow Reviews

Ranked #723 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

These shimmering shadows are specially coordinated to intensify your eye color. Choose from trios for brown, blue, green or hazel eyes— it’s that easy. Light and deep complementary shades enhance your eye color, contrasting shades make it pop. The silky powder blends smoothly and evenly. Long-lasting color pigments provide all day wear without fading or creasing.

May 31, 2016

Good product, but a bit limited. Some colors work better than others for different skin tones and they only focus on eye color so it doesn't always fit perfectly.

September 28, 2015

Almay eyeshadow is so pretty and comes in colours for everyones eye colour. I have blue eyes and I got a palette that suites my eyes the best and wow does this eyeshadow make my baby blues pop or what! I'm happy with this amazing product.

September 28, 2015

These eyeshadows really make my eye colour pop! I can honestly clearly notice a difference and my green eyes stand out so much more with the colour combinations.

July 12, 2015

The applicator was really bad, the eye shadow moved around too much, it was sectioned off strangely and it shattered easily.

February 23, 2015

This is a really good value for dollar spent - you get three different colors, recommended according to your eye color, which allows you to create a variety of looks

June 15, 2014

Brings out my Baby Blues good job Almay and with no runny eyes

March 30, 2014

Firstly, I really like how all of almay's products are hypoallergenic. I think these are quite pigmented, I like how soft and pretty the colors are. They don't last a whole day on my oily eyelids, but fare better with primer. I think the colors are very good for an everyday look, especially the more neutral ones. I don't agree with certain colors for certain eyes, as I can see the brown eyes one looking good for everyone because of the neutral brown.

September 24, 2013

I have this for brown eyes. I love it! So glad I bought it!

September 06, 2013

I have the blue eye version and I find the blues too intense. If I put it on according to the instruction, I look like a cheap prostitute... But, when don't put the whole pallet on, it works better and it really does bring out the blue of my eyes and it looks great

August 29, 2013

Works really good, I have the one for brown eyes and I love the way it brings out my eyes with a neutral color.