Almay Intense I-Color Play Up Liquid Liner
Amazing

Almay Intense I-Color Play Up Liquid Liner Reviews

Ranked #671 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Intensify your eye color! Play up your eye color with dramatic contrasting color of the Almay Intense i-Colour Play Up Liquid Liner! Define your eyes with bold color. Comes with a precision tip applicator so you can smoothly and easily create a high impact look.
Hypoallergenic, non-irritating Ophthalmologist, Clinically and allergy tested
Suitable for contact lens wearers
Sourced from main website: www.almay.com

September 03, 2014

I've tried two colours: purple amethyst and black pearl. The purple amethyst was supposed to bring out the color of my eyes. I applied it once, twice, three times and you STILL couldn't even tell I was wearing it! I'm quite pale, so if it's going to show up on anyone, it should be me! I would NEVER recommend buying this colour. I do like the black pearl, although it doesn't last all day. I usually need 1-2 reapplications. My rating is based on a good experience with black pearl and horrible experience with purple amethyst.

August 05, 2014

This is my first time using this product. The colour I have is black pearl and it has a light touch of sparkle which I like. The problem is that the colour goes on a bit blotchy even after I shake it. I often have to reapply which is a pain. I don't totally hate it, I just wish it was more consistent and thicker in application. I think there should be a middle category called "MaybeBaby" and I'd pick that one.

February 21, 2012

I really wanted to like this product. It's exactly what I was looking for. It's advertised to be hypoallergenic and ophthalmologist tested (unlike any of my other make up) I was really surprised and disappointed to find that it burns my eyes. I see someone else had that trouble, too. I really like the the Intense i-Color Shadow Stick.

September 14, 2011

i really don't know what to say about this product. I think it works great, goes on well, etc. It was actually one of my favorite eyeliners when I first tried it. But it made my eyes burn horribly. I don't know if it's just me, but I've never had my eyes burn from any type of eyeliner. I would still try this because it works awesomely for it's price, but if you start having an allergic reaction like I did then throw it away.

December 04, 2009

You get what you pay for. It is a cheap easy to apply liner. It goes on smoothly. The brown topaz is for blue eyes and it does make blue eyes look brighter. The down side...it does not last very long...you will need to re-apply several times a day. You will use the whole pencil in a month.

May 12, 2009

Probably a great product for Caucasian skin but on my face (i'm Indian) it didnt' show up at all, despite adding a few coats. I'm going to exchange it for another color as I bought the purple but they market these colors based on the fact that they complement your eyecolor. So I got the purple as it's supposed to highlight brown eyes....but they should specify that it's best on fair skin tones.