Almay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads Reviews

Ranked #182 out of 220 in Eye Makeup Remover

If you haven't tried the bestselling eye makeup remover pad in the beauty aisle, it's time! These convenient pads take off all your eye makeup in one easy step—with no mess and no irritation. The oil-free formula won't leave any greasy residue and won't blur or fog contact lenses. To Use: Gently smooth pad over eye area to remove makeup.hypoallergenic • non-irritating • ophthalmologist, dermatologist, clinically and allergy tested • suitable for contact lens wearersAllure 2007 and 2008 Best of Beauty Award Winner for Eye-Makeup Remover.

February 27, 2016

These remover pads are a part of my daily routine. They are gentle, oil free and remove all my eye makeup. They don't pull at my under eye skin and leave my eyes feeling fresh and clean without any oily residue. I couldn't do without them!

1.5/5

July 17, 2015

I really didn't like these they made my eyes sting and it took al to of effort to get my eye make up off.

July 17, 2015

These are just way too oily for my liking. I had a hard time removing my eye makeup because of how oily they are, and they stung my eyes so badly! I had to use two pads for one eye, so using four a night doesn't make them affordable at all. They also leave a really greasy residue around the eye area too, which would get into my eyes and give me blurry vision and stinging. These are just not good.

July 17, 2015

these pads are great when your tired or in a hurry, great on my skin don't irritate

August 05, 2014

These are my absolute favorite makeup remover pads. No oily residue at all, and perfect for people with contact lenses. I've also never noticed stinging in my eyes from these pads, or issues with sensitive skin. Even though there are less expensive options, I always come back to this.

April 21, 2012

these things are crap! ugh. they don't remove anything -- they barely remove eyeshadow and they don't even put up a fight removing mascara, eyeliner, etc. they're paper thin and barely damp, i feel like i'm going to claw my eyes out when i use these. too much tugging and pulling for nothing. so disappointed.

June 30, 2011

These eye makeup remover pads are great because they get off the toughest of mascaras, eyeshadows, and eyeliners in a snap. They aren't dry and they are super easy to use. I really like these and use them everyday to take off my eye makeup! Easy!

June 22, 2011

I think this is the best eyemake remover pads out there. They smell good, stay moist and do their job. I usually buy this product from Target but I haven't been able to find it on some occasions. I wish they were readily available at more locations just in case my local Target runs out.