Almay Oil-Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads

Almay Oil-Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 227 in Eye Makeup Remover

March 02, 2017

I used to really like these make up remover pads until I tried Micellar water. It's okay for removing eyeshadow, but it's not very good at removing stubborn mascara, let alone of the waterproof variety. Nor is it very good at removing eyeliner without heavily wiping it. Also, once I near the bottom of the product, I find that the wipes are more prone to irritating my eyes. In the past I would have recommended this product, but now I know there are better products out there.

June 01, 2016

This eye makeup remover is the best. I use the actual liquid verus the remover pads and it not only removes my waterproof eyeliner and mascara it nourishes my eyelashes. It is made with aloe, cucumber and green tea and is dermatologist recommended.

September 28, 2015

These remover pads are a part of my daily routine. They are gentle, oil free and remove all my eye makeup. They don't pull at my under eye skin and leave my eyes feeling fresh and clean without any oily residue. I couldn't do without them!

July 24, 2015

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It takes out my makeup so well and it is soft on my skin. The price is amazing for the quality of this item. I intend to purchase more.