Almay Oil-Free Makeup Remover Towelettes

Almay Oil-Free Makeup Remover Towelettes Reviews

Ranked #200 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

Soft, pre-moistened towelettes instantly lift away all traces of makeup, dirt and oil in one easy step. Conditions, hydrates and soothes skin without irritation. Botanical blend of aloe, cucumber and green tea nourishes skin as it gently lifts away even waterproof or longwearing makeup. Leaves no greasy residue, so there’s no need to rinse.Hypoallergenic. Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist tested. Won’t clog pores.

July 05, 2015

I did not like these towelettes at all unfortunately. They did an ok job removing the makeup (for the exception of the mascara), however, it let my face very tacky and greasy. I felt like I needed to wash my face to remove the grease and residue off my face.

I don't like to be negative, but I would not recommend these

June 19, 2015

It took off make up just fine (mascara required a few swipes)

However, it left my face super greasy and oil. I felt like I needed to wash my face...Horrible feeling. Very disappointing!

Will not recommend or re-purchase

May 21, 2015

I like these when I had just a light coat of makeup on.

November 05, 2013

The towelettes are too small to effectively take off my makeup and I would have to use more than one, which made me go through them much too quickly. They also burned my eyes. They do get the job doone but there are much better brands of makeup remover wipes out there, I wouldn't buy these again. they are ok but just ok. not good.