Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara

Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara Reviews

Ranked #579 out of 775 in Mascara

You only have to apply one coat! The Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara guarantees 100% fuller, longer and curvier lashes!
The most dramatic lashes can be made with their patented triple action gel formula that builds, extends and sculpts your lashes almost instantly!

Make your lashes look 100% fuller, and 50% longer, visibly curvier! Clumps and smudges are avoided as well!

Sourced from their main website: www.almay.com

January 27, 2016

Im pretty picky on mascaras and this is a great mascara. Love how it doesn't leave that spidery or clumpy look. The only con I have is the smudging under my eye but it really isn't a big deal since it is not very apparent.

January 05, 2016

I feel like I am on the never ending quest for the perfect mascara. I like this one a lot, but it's still not my "holy grail" of lash lengthening.

Pros:
* It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes
* The brown-black shade matches my natural lashes well, so it isn't too dramatic.
* The brush is small enough that it is easy to maneuver to get all of my smaller lashes.
* It coats my lashes well.
* Comes off easily with my makeup wipes.

Cons:
* I find it flakes/smudges and lands under my eyes regularly. Embarrassing!
* The end of the brush often gathers too much product, so I have to wipe it off before applying, or fear a blob of mascara falling on my face.

Overall it's pretty good. I would probably repurchase unless I find something else that smudges less.

June 17, 2015

I love this mascara! The wand is perfect for my short lashes, and it doesn't get mascara all over my eyelids! It really does a good job with the thickening affect with one coat! I usually build my lashes up beautifully with two coats with this!

June 25, 2014

This mascara works well in thickening and separating your eyelashes. I don't find that it lengthens the eyelashes enough so I usually will use this mascara in conjunction with another mascara that adds more length.

1.5/5

October 02, 2013

I despise this mascara so much because firstly the brush isn't good enough to individually coat all the lashes and secondly the formula is so dry that hardly any gets on the lashes. Repeated coats just transfer huge clumps of the product making the lashes look worst.

July 16, 2013

Absolutely LOVE this mascara!!

I have very long eyelashes to begin with, but they are somewhat sparse - I found this mascara to build volume, without clumping on my upper lashes, and provide minimal amount on my lower lashes (with the other side of the brush) to ensure less smudging throughout the day.

I have found it does smudge. The waterproof version does not, but it also so much harder to remove.

February 24, 2013

I bought this mascara because it's hypo-allergenic and with any other type of mascara, my eyes get watery and blurry after a few hours. I had this one on for about 8 hours yesterday and I was soooo happy that my eyes were completely fine! There was no blurring, watering, itching or stinging!

I found it worked like any other mascara though - none really "lengthen" or make them "fuller." They really just darken and define, and this is what this one did.

I recommend it for people with sensitive eyes!

June 13, 2012

This is the only mascara i ever use because it is hypoallergenic it doesn't interfere my eyes. It does exactly what it says without leaving any clams whatsoever on my eyelashes. I have yet to find another mascara to match up to this one. And for the price roughly 6-7$ you are getting an amazing product that you can wear any day everyday.

April 24, 2012

for the price, it does what it says it will do, but none of the three effects are that dramatic. A good mascara for daytime use, not for nighttime or parties though

March 14, 2011

Amazing Product!! Yes Yes Yes. Go buy it!! I swear by this mascara. I have used it for the past 5 years and will not try anything else. I have long but thin eyelashes and after using this product they are full and thick without clumps! Trust me... Buy it and flaunt it!

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!