Almay One Coat Triple Effect Waterproof Mascara

Almay One Coat Triple Effect Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #754 out of 775 in Mascara

Fuller, longer, curvier lashes—get 3 looks in one coat for 100% pure impact. Build your most dramatic lashes ever! The patented triple action gel formula instantly builds, extends and sculpts your lashes. Our exclusive Triple Impact Brush wraps mascara evenly around every lash for a look that's 100% fuller, up to 50% visibly longer and up to 50° visibly curvier—all in one smooth application. Nourishing formula keeps lashes feeling conditioned and cared for. No flakes or smudges.HypoallergenicNon-irritating Ophthalmologist, clinically and allergy testedSuitable for contact lens wearers

June 25, 2016

On par with the price of most mascaras from other brands now that they have all gone up in price to be anywhere between $9-13. Doesn't irritate my eyes as much if a flake of mascara gets into my eye. Goes on smooth, less clumping.

January 30, 2009

This came as a free product with my makeup remover and im glad it did!
I would have never thought twice about buying an almay mascara I never hear too much about their mascaras, but wow I was impressed.
It has a brush with two different sides, a flat one and another one with bristles. I pile on the mascara with the flat end and then comb with the bristles to lengthen and seperate any clumps. It really made my lashes thick and long and I was def not expecting that. I usually have to pile on different brands of mascara on to get the false lash look but I think I might wear this one in its own and I would have never thought I would say that!
All in all I will def be buying this mascara from now on its my new drug store fave!

March 15, 2007

I love this mascara, it's hypoallergenic so it doesn't make your eyes itchy or heavy-feeling. It costs about $7 and that's a steal for something this good. It's a bit of a classic- lengthens a bit, thickens a bit, but nothing in the extreme.

January 11, 2007

This is one of my new favourite mascaras. It works really well by thickening and lengthening my lashes. I love how long they get! They could be a tad thicker, but I'm probably not putting enough on (I hate looking like a clown!). It works really well and it doesn't wipe off like some of the others out there that I have tried. For some reason I just feel this one is really easy to put on and you hardly know it's there (meaning feeling, not looks). I would definitely buy this again.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml