almay shadow softies eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #688 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

July 15, 2015

I purchased this eye shadow in Lilac and I am pleasantly surprised. After hearing and reading mixed reviews I was wary of trying this product, but I was able to purchase it on sale and I am glad I did. It is very smooth and soft when applied and is quite pigmented.

April 30, 2015

I was very disappointed in the results of the INTENSE i-COLOR shadow softies™ The color in the cases are bold & beautiful but when applied it seems as if nothing is there. I purchased Lilac, Honeydew & Seafoam and they each needed layers just to show ANY color. I will be giving these to my daughter for play makeup

September 11, 2014

I like the colour selection in this line of eyeshadow

August 04, 2014

I love playing with eyeshadow. However, this is my least favourite shadow that I've ever bought. Maybe it's just the colour I bought (I believe I have Cashmere, which is a very nude colour). The colour doesn't go on very pigmented and no matter what brush I use the situation doesn't improve. I find that I have to use my fingers to apply it because it doesn't like to adhere to any of my brushes. When I use my fingers, I have to really put pressure into the pot to try and get the colour to adhere to my finger so that I can apply it to my eyes. The colour isn't very pigmented at all, so I use the one that I have as a highlighter for under my brows instead. Wouldn't recommend.

June 12, 2014

These shadows remind me of Play-doh in the container, but they go on like a powder and give a very soft look. I do not find them to be hard to work with like most people have implied. I use 2-3 swipes and I have a nice color. I maybe would prefer to use a brush but I find my finger gives best color. I wouldn't recommend these with out primer or base, and I would caution not to expect heavy coloring. Out of all my eye shadows, I like the light and subtle colors these provide.

February 08, 2014

Colour selection can be improved for darker skin tone. I have two, one is the moss green and the other is this light peach that comes off as pure ash on my skin. In expensive, give it a try, they do have some colours that are simply beautiful

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye