Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging Makeup Reviews

Ranked #408 out of 595 in Foundation

The Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging Makeup is a breakthrough foundation that matches your skin tone AND fights signs of aging.
4 out of 5 women saw an instant reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Sourced from main website: www.almay.com

March 23, 2016

I got mine on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for a great price so really can't complain about that. I like that this has spf in it so I use it more as a bb or cc cream. It provides decent coverage and it's cool how it changes colour once you start blending it in. I will say though that this has some shimmer/sparkles in it that i don't really like. I find that they fade though throughout the day while wearing this.

May 14, 2015

I recently tried this product and love it. It blends in easily, is not greasy or shiny and keeps my skin looking great all day. The price is reasonable and from a brand I know and love

May 08, 2015

It goes on perfectly smooth and blends in perfectly. The foundation comes out white but then blends onto your skin. It is not oily.

May 08, 2015

I know my mother used this product and she said she really loved it and some her friends also used it and said the same thing. Personally I don't ware that kind of makeup and I'm only 18 so I'm not too worried about ageing at the moment but from what I hear from many people it's a great product.

May 08, 2015

This product is a really cool product. The smart share technology is really neat. It literally changes to thre tone of your face. I've had it show up as dark brown and also light makeup colour. Works well to cover blemishes and it doesn't look cakey. What girl doesn't love that :) you should try this

April 15, 2015

A product that goes on extremely smooth and provides an overall flawless finish.

November 22, 2014

Very expensive for drugstore, but not terrible quality. Bad coverage, but good for evening tone.

October 06, 2014

This product is the best cover that I have come across for the price. I have a large problem with my complexion, and have always had spots. I love this product because it's smooth and matches perfectly to my skin pigment. I have successfully recommended this item to numerous people, and continue to do so.

August 08, 2014

For the price, you can find something much better than this. While I applaud Almay's efforts at concocting a tone-matching foundation, this was just way too orange for my skin tone. It also clung to any dry patches and applied in such an uneven way that you could see it cake up after only 2 hours of wear. Rather difficult to blend, patchy coverage, and awful color. Also, the color range is quite dismal (light, light/medium, medium), and the price is just too much for such a terrible product. Steer clear!

September 15, 2011

I like this foundation. It's fairly clear and matches my skin shade. However it doesn't clear uneven splotchy patches and it isn't that cheap.