Almay Smart Shade Butter Kiss Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 1020 in Lipstick

September 14, 2016

I own this in red - light and I love it! It really does feel hydrating and comfortable to wear; I can apply it and then forget about it! Very low maintenance but still pigmented. I plan to buy more shades :)

July 06, 2016

These are very light, hydrating and feel great on your lips. They are easy to apply because they are so smooth, they just seem to glide across your lips.
These are great if you do not usually wear lip products because they are not very pigmented. They won't give you a dramatic or very noticeable lip. Unfortunately, you'll need to reapply a few times a day because they do not last very long.
They do not have much of a taste, nothing that I noticed anyway. They do not bleed or smudge onto the skin around your lips either, which is great for such a hydrating lipstick.

February 25, 2016

Almay Smart Shade Butter Kiss Lipstick are a buttery tinted lipstick.

They have a nice hydrating texture, but not oily. The color is quite reach right after the application, and fades away nicely and gradually after about 4 hours. Through the wear they remain pleasantly moist and feel very comfortable on my drier lips without clinging to drier areas. The lipstick has a nice vanilla scent to it.

February 09, 2016

I LOVE this lipstick. I bought it in "20 - pink - light" in every pale girl's endless quest for the perfect pink, and not only is it the most flattering shade I've found since the Body Shop discontinued their lipstick in "Peony" (it's a very similar dupe), it's also got some stick and staying power and doesn't just wear off. The color payoff is a bit sheer but still buildable, and after I wore it I found it actually didn't dry out my lips like most lipstick but in fact hydrated them to a small degree.
This one lives in my purse now, but maybe I should buy a backup because with my luck they'll discontinue it. lol

January 13, 2016

Almay Smart Shade Butter Kiss lipstick is my favourite lipstick of all time. I was not sure if the colour would suit me as the outside cover looks a bit bright, but the lipstick colour itself blends well with my natural lip colour and gives my lips an overall natural beautiful colour. As well, it makes my lips extremely soft without being greasy or oily; it goes on more like a balm than a lipstick.

I am hooked on shade 20 (pink) and also have shade 30 (nude) for nights and when I want a bit darker lip colour. I would recommend that every woman give Almay Smart Shade Butter Kiss lipstick a try.

July 15, 2015

This is more of a tinted lip gloss than a lipstick. I own this in the colour light pink and I am not at all impressed with it. It has a super glossy finish, provides almost no colour and is not long lasting in the slightest.

July 07, 2015

Beautiful colours - however it doesnt stay very long. E.g. I put it on before i leave for work, drive 30 minutes and its barely visible by the time i get to work (without eating or drinking)

July 03, 2015

These lipsticks are so smooth and buttery. They are very pigmented. I love them. They smell vanillay and yummy. I love the different shades. I have the medium pink. It leaves my lips moisturized unlike many lip products I use.

June 26, 2015

I had a FPC up to 19.97 on any Almay product. I really need a new lipstick so I decided to purchase Almay Smart Shade Butter Kiss Lipstick for 10.97. Love the colour but when I put it on its lighter, it's more like a lip gloss then a lip stick. I love the feel of it but it doesn't stay on long. If I want to pay $10.+ dollars on a lip gloss I would purchase Mac or Burghese. I think I will stick to another brand for lip stick. In the mean time I will enjoy my new Almay Smart Shade Butter Kiss Lip Gloss.

June 23, 2015

I'm more of a lip gloss girl but this lipstick goes on glossy and light with a nice hint of colour. It's now one of my favourites. It's inexpensive which is always a bonus!