Almay Smart Shade CC Cream Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 59 in CC Creams

April 07, 2016

I love this product. For me, it's the best one for the day-to-day as any other foundation gives my skin a heavy look. It's light, very natural and sits well on my skin all day IF under powder. The shade is perfect for my skin tone. I am very disappointed that it's no longer sold at Shoppers Drugmart.

February 13, 2016

I purchased this product on sale, in the second lightest shade. WOW! I'm really pleasantly surprised! This stuff comes out of the tube kind of greyish/white and just blends right in to your face like magic! It goes on soft and smooth and provides medium coverage - letting my natural self shine through, but covering the imperfections. My skin tends to be on the sensitive side and this product doesn't bother it at all. It feels light and non-greasy and I have no troubles wearing it all day. It makes my skin look very even and I love that! It washes off easily at the end of the day also, which is nice. Some other products require a double wash for complete removal, but not this stuff. Overall, I will purchase this product again. I like the way it makes my skin look, and the price!

February 11, 2016

I like this CC cream quit a bit. First I like it for the packaging. I travel a lot and it's a perfect little container to take on the go. The cream it's self is effective for me. I've had no issues like many others have mentioned, it does seem a wee bit water when it first comes out but it mixes well into the shade of my skin. It's soft and smooth on my face. I don't hesitate to purchase it again.

January 27, 2016

I wasn't impressed with this product at all. The product comes out watery/oily first and the rest comes out clumpy. At first I thought it was just a bad batch but seeing other reviews this is just how the product comes out. The products gives an oily feel to my face and doesn't really do much for my redness.

May 21, 2015

Oxidizes and settles into all my fine lines, it's also very oily feeling.

March 31, 2015

This cc cream is only good for light coverage as it will be absorbed to the skin. But the coverage isn't that great, so you would need to add concealer and some foundation. It is good for light coverage and it also includes spf which is nice. But overall it just seems like a sunscreen more than a cc cream.

September 09, 2014

I gave this bottle a shot five times now. It could be that I just have a bad batch, so look at the other reviews too, but no matter how much I shake the bottle, the cream always comes out unmixed and oily. I try to mix it in my fingers, but it still feels oily and doesn't spread properly. It leaves an oily sheen on my face that doesn't go away even with powder on it.
I do not recommend this product, which is disappointing as I normally like Almay products.
I also put that the price is a rip off because this product did not work for me. Normally I find Almay prices to be very reasonable.

July 28, 2014

I liked it but prefer a bb cream.

July 27, 2014

I love this cc cream! I don't always uses cc cream, but this one matches the colour of my skin whether I've been out in the sun or not! It's super light and I never feel like I am wearing any cream. I highly recomend!

June 12, 2014

I absolutely love this...I wanted a moisturizer, sunscreen, and tint all in one product for travel and this is it. I love the natural look and the 100 shade is perfect for my skin tone. The one ounce squeeze tube is perfect for packing. For extra coverage on certain spots I just use a cover stick. This wears well most of the day, with some fading after about seven hours of wear. Overall, if you're looking for a lightweight foundation that has some sun-protection benefits, this CC Cream is worth a look.