Almay Smart Shade Foundation Reviews

Ranked #381 out of 595 in Foundation

April 20, 2016

I actually tried this foundation for the first time at a friends place. She was telling me about it and how much she loved it and had me give it a try since I was looking for a new foundation to go with, unhappy with the stuff I've been using. From the moment I tried it I was in love. When you first put it on, it looks white, I was actually worried that it would make my skin look too light and I thought it would be very noticeable that I was wearing foundation, but once I started to rub it in, it blended right into my skin, it almost seemed to fade away, but it left my skin feeling so soft and looking better than ever! I wasn't too excited to see the $15 price considering how small the bottle is, but my friend told me her small bottle has lasted her nearly a year, so it is actually a great price taking that into consideration! Would highly recommend this product!

January 29, 2016

I like this Foundation for some quick coverage. It does not cover as well as other Foundations to problem areas, but it's easy to apply and does the job.

January 14, 2016

I like this foundation because I find that it blends well onto your skin. It can be a little pricey but I think that any quality foundation is. This foundation is very light and does not leave a thick "Cakey" look on your face.

May 28, 2015

I love this foundation! It matches my skin tone perfectly and evens it out so well. I was skeptical when I first bought it as it rubs on white but then blends in and now it's the only one I use! It's very lightweight and smooth and perfect for people who don't want to have a thick load of foundation on their skin.

March 23, 2015

doesnt cause breakouts.love the coverage

January 27, 2015

Almay foundation never has that caked on look or feel. Any crows feet? Not to worry, this product minimizes the look of wrinkles, redness or blemishes, and frckles or brownspots. For the quality of this product, the cost alone is a sure thing even if you are a first time customer. I promise, you wil love the results! This product goes on smooth, easy to apply and it matches your specific skin tone flawlessly. It leaves an overall flawless finish with or without a primer

January 09, 2015

I am not very talented with makeup and this was very easy to use

October 23, 2014

This goes on nice and smooth on my skin. It has a bit of a white tinge at the beginning, but after a few minutes, the skintone matching pigments adjust and adapt to your skin colour. This evens out my dark spots and pigmentation and it has a light coverage.

August 10, 2014

I have a hard time finding shades that fit my skin tone. When I use this my face is flawless and it doesn't break me out. Would definitely repurchase when I run out.

May 21, 2014

I love this foundation! I got the mouse variety which applies evenly and is nice and airy; it doesn't feel like I have globs of makeup on my face nor does it clog my pores. Initially I was a little worried when I opened the jar and found how light it was, but the product does do as promised by changing once applied to match your shade. The only negative about this product would be that it doesn't seem to stay on as long as I would like but it is one of the only paraben free foundations I can find at department stores and the best one I've found thus far.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches