Almay TLC Truly Lasting Color 16 Hour Makeup SPF 15

Almay TLC Truly Lasting Color 16 Hour Makeup SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #425 out of 623 in Foundation

Longwear meets skincare. tlc truly lasting color makeup delivers up to 16 hours of flawless coverage that won't rub off - even in heat and humidity. Plus, it nourishes skin with antioxidant green tea to protect, vitamin E to help smooth and lemon extract to brighten... for all day, natural radiance. Now, that's tlc.hypoallergenic • oil-free • won't clog pores • dermatologist tested

May 24, 2016

I just got into using Almay products- and this is the second foundation that I have used in their line of products.
    I actually really like it. I feel as if it does a nice job covering (I do get the occasional break out, and I find this is thick enough to cover the redness).
    The product doesn't turn orange after a few hours of wearing it- like I have noticed some foundations do. It does a good job covering, without needing layers.
    My only issue is, after a few hours, i did need to blot with some powder as the makeup looked a bit oily after about 8 hours. I do not have usually oily skin, so I am not sure why this product did that, but as long as you can freshen up with some powder, the product is great.
    I do have very sensitive skin, and I do have to be careful with what i put on my face. I was worried with this drugstore brand I would have a major break out- but it did no difference to my skin than my 50$ bottle of a different brand from Sephora.

May 24, 2015

I had a free product coupon for an almay product and chose this product, I applied this product in the morning and everything still looked great by night, Its very thick and hides well, I use Kat Von D Lock it foundation and Id definetly say that this product is the cheaper version of it, Love it!!!

June 02, 2014

I love this foundation! I've been using Almay's TLC foundation for a few years now. It is by far the best foundation I've used. I find it goes on very smooth and really helps even out my skin tone and cover up any acne or dark marks. I'd say its a medium but build able foundation. It definitely lasts all day and I stay shine free. I highly recommend!

January 03, 2012

I have tried many many different cover ups. From cheap brands to high end department store brands and this is BY FAR the best cover up I have ever used. Sometimes I kid myself and think buying the $5 on sale stuff will do, but it just doesn't. The Almay Truly Lasting Colour cover up goes on so nice and smooth and even. It covers all my blemishes and LASTS! It doesn't rub off like other cover ups. I find the price very reasonable for how amazing it really is. It is about half of the price of the high end department store brands I used to buy. TRY IT - you won't be disappointment!

May 17, 2010

Great great great liquid foundation! Once again, this was a gift. I know I put that I purchased it, but I didn't. It wouldn't let me go to the next screen! lol Regardless, I really like this product. I've never used Almay before and I am pleasantly surprised. Just one little pump of the bottle covers my entire face. It does last all day and it doesn't make my face oily like other foundations have after wearing for a couple of hours. I will buy this when I run out! But, I don't know about paying that much $$ for it. I'll have to shop around.