Good

Almay Undereye Concealer Reviews

Ranked #264 out of 389 in Concealer

March 28, 2016

I often have trouble finding an under eye concealer that is effective and long lasting. This concealer is so creamy for a full coverage concealer and it blends in so beautifully. This concealer lasts my 8hr day without creasing into any fine lines or fading away. I would highly highly recommend this, I'm so happy to have found a concealer this good for under $10!

March 27, 2016

The under eye concealer is ok but nothing to write home about. It did a mediocre job covering up my under eye circles but I find the packaging annoying. It's a squeeze tube and I had to squeeze pretty hard to get some of the make-up out. Squeeze too hard, too much comes out and it's pretty much wasted. The brush is ridiculously stiff. I didn't even brush very hard but the bristles aren't soft enough for the delicate skin under eyes.

May 24, 2015

I received A Free product coupon for an Almay Product and Bought the Almay Wakeup Undereye Concealer, I have really dark circles, I applied the concealer and I honestly couldnt see a difference at all. Definetly not a product I would purchase again.

March 01, 2014

This concealer is nice because it has SPF in it. The coverage on this is pretty good, but it also has a very thin consistency. I find that over time, this settles into lines, so powder and touch ups are necessary while using this. I also find the shade range to be limited as there are only 3 shades and the shades run very pink. This has pretty good coverage for under the eyes, but I'm not sure it would cover very bad pigmentation.

July 12, 2013

Didn't like this particular concealer. Goes on greasy and does not really conceal very well. Was disappointed in this product.