Almond Breeze Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 76 in Non-Dairy

February 15, 2017

Almond breeze chocolate has such an amazing taste! It tastes just like chocolate milk! It is so smooth and has a very yummy chocolate taste. I would highly recommend.

December 20, 2016

This is one of the best Almond milk products on the market. The chocolate flavor makes you feel like you are treating yourself and not just being healthy.

October 15, 2016

Great vegan milk , I have tried so many and this ones is the best ! Plus it as so much more less sugar then others, all of them are great , and prices are cheap

October 05, 2016

I was hesitant at first but I can't believe how good it tastes. Even my husband liked it. I stopped drinking it for a while but my husband kept on asking me to buy some for him. It is now very sweet and still has a good cholate flavour. It's a very good and healthy substitute for dairy.

August 26, 2016

Sooo delicious, best non-dairy chocolate beverage! Fantastic in smoothies, in a chia seed pudding or simply enjoy a cold glass of it. Sure, it's higher in calories than the vanilla or unsweetened option, but it's a nice treat!

August 23, 2016

I was trying a variety of milk substitutes for baking and smoothly purposes. I love chocolate so I was hopeful that I would like this. I thought it has a terrible after taste and wasn't at all what I was expecting. I would not purchase again. I love silk products but I will stick with other flavours.

August 23, 2016

As a vegan, I only drink plant-based milks and Almond Breeze is my favourite brand. The chocolate flavour is strong and it tastes very similar almost exactly like real chocolate milk. I love adding it to smoothies and banana ice cream.

February 14, 2016

I love chocolate milk but can't handle lactose. This is a delicious alternative and healthier than lactose free milk, I'm told. The milk is sweet enough to satisfy your "sweet tooth", and you'll find it in most grocery stores these days.

January 13, 2016

Use this in my morning shakes and it tastes amazing! Have used others but nothing beat Almond Breeze any flavor!

January 11, 2016

I loved the chocolate flavour , it was like drinking a sinful treat but it really wasn't bad for you at all, the flavour is great and the aroma too, just loved it!

paxy24 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Annelimo added a new review for
    Metamucil

MrsBBerry added a new review for
    Spam