• Almond Breeze Vanilla
  • Almond Breeze Vanilla

Almond Breeze Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 2312 in Grocery

August 26, 2016

I use vanilla Almond Breeze in everything from cereal to baking. It has a great flavour, consistency and works well in recipes as a milk substitute. My fave brand of non-dairy beverages.

March 02, 2016

I love almond breeze! I'm not much of milk drinker but I like to have some in my coffee. The vanilla version makes my coffee a little special. Plus, bonus, it is less calories than even skim milk! So I can add a little more (I calorie count). I also use it for smoothies sometimes. Always on my grocery list!

February 10, 2016

I have been using this as a milk alternative for 5 years now. Converted my mother and boyfriend as well. I like the vanilla flavoured version the best. It has such a nice light vanilla flavour to it. Perfect for cereals.

February 10, 2016

Tastes great and goes down smooth.
Worth the price.
My sons enjoy it.
Can be used in all recipes.
Great in coffees.
Great to mix with chocolte syrup or hot chocolate mix.

February 01, 2016

This is the only almond milk I like. I just bought it yesterday and I don't mind the taste at all. I don't like to eat dairy so this will be my go to drink now.

January 08, 2016

This almond milk is a great substitute for a dairy product. Tastes very sweet and a hint of almonds

July 15, 2015

Works well as a dairy substitute for my daughter who suffers from eczema and I don't use regular milk anymore

July 02, 2015

I don't drink this milk straight, but love it in my Shakeology!

June 10, 2015

This milk is really good! The texture is like velvet! It is great just like this or in a smoothie.

June 01, 2015

The only way I use the vanilla almond milk is in my breakfast smoothies. I don't care for the vanilla taste by itself, but pare it with fruit and yogurt, it's delicious tasting.