Almond Dream Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 72 in Non-Dairy

Smooth and creamy with a hint of almonds, this great tasting beverage is cholesterol free and low in saturated fat. Enriched with vitamins A, D, B2 and B12 and is an excellent source of calcium.

November 30, 2016

Since finding out that I'm lactose intolerant, this stuff has been my saving grace. I love the taste but realize it's not for everyone, however for me it's a god send!

February 14, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce breuvage aux amandes. Il a un goût doux, il existe en plusieurs saveurs. Je l'emploi seul, dans mes céréales ou avec des fruits frais et du yogourt. C'est un bon substitut pour ceux qui ne peuvent boire la boisson de soya ou même le lait car il est enrichi de vitamines et minéraux.

February 03, 2016

I love this product and almost always make sure that I purchase at least two different flavours each time I go grocery shopping. I love how there are various flavours to choose from so that it appeals to different tastes. As for Almond Dream, I love how smooth it tastes and you can really taste the almond flavour. It's not too sweet and not too plain tasting. It also doesn't leave an aftertaste in your mouth. I also love using this in protein shakes and baking as a replacement for regular milk. Milk tends to give me an upset stomach; But Almond Dream tastes wonderful and is wonderful for my body. I definitely want to try all the different Dream flavours! Highly recommend this beverage!

February 03, 2016

I got to try almond dream as a part of the chickadvisor review club!
And i have to say i love it! I used it in baking and with my oatmeal and with ceral and smothie! I have been trying to go dairy free i didnt enjoy the soy taste so much i really prefer the almond milk! You can find it in any grocery store and its cheap and taste good!

February 01, 2016

Loved this product. Myou daughter who is dairy allergic loves it as well.

February 01, 2016

I love this drink. I use it for smoothies, cereal and drink it just on its own.

February 01, 2016

#tastetheDream I was so excited to be able to try before I bought the Almond Dream product. I chose this due to my daughters lactose intolerance and my health issues too. I have read and heard the great many benefits towards replacement cows milk with an almond based substitute. I went for it! I baked a Christmas cake with it...no one picked up on it! I served guests their tea and coffee using it as the creamer.....no one picked up on it. I even told a wee fib to my youngest that it was the exact same as her regular milk....and she was quite oblivious to a bowl of cereal served with AlmondDream. It is creamy and rich. One may almost think it was sinful and unhealthy for you. But that being the complete opposite. I have already made the switch and replaced our daily mill intake to daily Almond Dream. Thanks for making myself and family believers!

February 01, 2016

Love the Almond Dream - great in smoothies and in cereal!!
I can't wait to try some of the other brands including coconut and cashew!
I have also used it for cupcakes ...and the flavour was amazing!!

January 26, 2016

After finding out my daughter can not have dairy any more due to medical issues we had to switch her to almond milk. So far this has been the best one for her

January 25, 2016

I been trying different milk alternatives in my coffee in the mornings and found this one to be one of the better ones. The flavour is wonderful and it's so creamy!