ALOE VERA 100% GEL
Good

ALOE VERA 100% GEL Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 539 in Misc

October 15, 2016

As someone with very fair skin this has been my saving grace my whole life. Unlike my other family members, I'm extremely susceptible to burning so I always have this on hand. Unlike other aloe products that are cut with other ingredients, 100% aloe absorbs quickly, is cooling and not very sticky. I apply this after any exposure to the sun and I never peel!

October 12, 2016

This product is great because it has so many different uses, it comes in handy when camping or traveling. It has numerous uses such as; soothing burns, stopping bug bites from itching, shaving gel, locking in moisture and healing small wounds.

October 04, 2016

I came across this by fluke. It has many uses. So far I've used it to shave my legs (they are extra soft/smooth), used it as hair gel (undecided it didn't make my hair yucky or sticky) I have really dry/healing microblading eyebrow, it really soothed those and took the redness away. It says on the bottle the fruit of the earth. 100% pure. Discover the many uses of Aloe Vera. Well that sounds like fun. How do you use it? Aloe Vera wants to know and so do I. I'm going to see what else I can use it for.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag