Aloe Vera Drink Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 238 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

June 30, 2016

I am completely in love with this drink it tastes good and the price is very good too and I since I started drinking them I do recommend them to everyone

April 26, 2016

This drink is great for a hot day when you're feeling a tad bit dehydrated the little pieces of aloe burst quenching all of your hydration needs. It isn't too sweet and has a very natural taste If comparing taste to something else i would say cucumber water.

August 11, 2015

At the beginning I was scared to try this beverage, I saw it at a Chinese store and I went ahead and tried it, I can say it's awesome and tastes really good. If you don not like pulp I wouldn't recommend this.. I like the pomegranate flavoured one

April 29, 2015

I have drank this aloe vera juice at the gym where my sister goes once a week. It really is good tasting and good for your whole body. At 1 of our local markets, they sell the aloe vera stalks and they are very cheap and huge. I buy them and juice some and store in the fridge, then I also cut some into chunks and eat during the week. It's great tasting. I keep a small jar of home made aloe vera gel in the fridge to put under my eye area when they are puffy. It feels Heavenly.

April 16, 2015

MAN this is the most AWESOME drink ever ... since my daughter turned me onto it I have been buying it since and will continue .... I ran into this guy who works in this spa that I go to and he told me that in china they call it chinese water ..... either way .... IT taste delicious and it is not to sweet or bland. everyone should give it a try.