Aloette Cosmetics Hand and Body Silk Lotion

Aloette Cosmetics Hand and Body Silk Lotion Reviews

Ranked #471 out of 561 in Misc

August 16, 2016

This product works really well. It is not greasy and is great for a hand lotion to have on your desk for daily use. My only issue with it, is the scent. I'm not particularly fond of it. It is very perfumed and lasts a while. I happen to very sensitive to smell, so I do know a lot of other people that don't have issues with it.

July 27, 2015

I hate this stuff. The scent is such a strong perfume smell that it's almost nauseating. It doesn't do a good job at even moisturising like it's supposed to, and any nicks or cuts on your hands will sting like mad when you use this. It's just an awful product.

January 27, 2015

This lotion makes my hands feel so smooth for days. I absolutely love this product andd will be purchasing it many times in the future

January 06, 2015

This product smells and feels amazing! It doesn't leave me skin feeling oily like smoke hand and body silks do! My skin felt soft for hours & the smell lasted nicely as well , i found my self just wanting to put more on. Getting another bottle asap!

Updated On: January 06, 2015

This product smells and feels amazing! It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily like some hand and body silks do! My skin felt soft for hours & the smell lasted nicely as well . I found my self just wanting to put more on even when it was not needed. Getting another bottle asap!

May 21, 2014

AMAZING! Love this product and I use it faithfully everyday! I highly recommend to those with dry and delicate skin. There is a mild scent which is like none other. It soaks into the skin and leaves it smooth and silky vs sticky and gross. I use it top to bottom day and night ti keep my skin soft and healthy. I have sensitive skin so this was a huge find when I noticed it was doing the same as my original $$$$$ skin cream. I stocked up when it was on sale so I will be set for a but and have also given tons away as gifts! Recommend big time

September 10, 2013

Aloette is my favorite brand. After using multiple products from health and beauty stores and regular big box store brands I went to an aloette party. I have had issues of SUCH sensitive skin that normal products give me rashes. I get NONE of that with Aloette! Hand and Body silk smells nice, keeps you skin hydrated and soft to the touch! Light fresh scent perfectly matches the whole Aloette line! Although price is a little higher than I'd like I will pay for it as it's effectiveness is bar none!

December 03, 2011

I absolutely love this product. It smells great, and leaves your skin feeling so soft. It is a little pricey and can only be bought online or through a host at a Aloette party. If you ever get a chance to attend one I highly suggest this product.

Full House

danaorgnero earned the Shopping Expert badge

MissNinja added a new review for
    Culinary Parchment Paper