Aloette Restorative Enzyme Peel

Aloette Restorative Enzyme Peel Reviews

Ranked #552 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

Aloette Enzyme Peel Duo Includes: (2) Restorative Enzyme Peel - 2oz Benefits: Contains Aloe Vera Gel Gently exfoliates unwanted dead skin cells without the use of harsh acids or abrasive granules Skin is left looking and feeling smooth, re-hydrated and glowing Good for sensitive skin While exfoliating skin experiences a calming soothing effect Acid free Non-abrasive Skin texture is refined with added clarity and radiance Contains fruit enzymes Papain from crushed papaya, helps to dissolve lackluster cells How to Use: Apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin and rub gently in a circular motion until you see little beads start to form. Once the beads stop forming, rinse your face with warm water. Use once a week.

August 16, 2016

If you buy this product alone, the price is a bit high and can be concerning. However, if you buy $30 worth of other products, and get this as a Super Sale item, you are getting an absolute steal! Even the regular price, once you've tried it, will convince you it's worth every penny! Anytime I have a big date, or a special occasion, I use this product and my skin is smooth and even and glowing like nobody's business and EVERYONE notices! It is a great way to easily get spa facial quality results, at home, for a fraction of the cost and a fraction of the time! I recommend mixing it with the Muddy Up mask for a real at home spa experience.

June 08, 2016

I can't really say if this stuff actually works, I feel like the little chunks of 'dirt' are just the product drying and crumbling off your face as you rub it around. It smells great and feels great once you're done but I don't believe it actually helps.. And the price is obnoxious

March 10, 2016

I love this enzyme peek from aloette! The scent is mild so it does not irritate sensitive skin, and it works very well! Once you put on a thin layer a scrub tinamous your face the dead skin balls up right in your hands and simply washes away!

June 13, 2015

Looooove, love, love this peel. One of my best friends is a consultant for Aloette, I remember when I went to one of her first shows and we all got to try a dab of the peel on the back of our hands. It really works! And you need such a small amount that the little jar lasts ages.
I don't use it daily by any means, but at least once a week I treat myself. I love how soft and smooth my skin feels after I use it. And it is extremely gentle and fun to do!
I do notice that as the mixture forms the beads of exfoliated dead skin, it sort of sticks to the fine hairs on my face (I am not hairy by any means! lol) and that can hurt if it dries before you get it all off. It wipes of very quickly with a warm washcloth, so really nothing to worry about.

Updated On: June 13, 2015

I should add that when I buy it, I try to get mine in a sort of package deal, like if I've already spent a certain amount, then I can get the enzyme peel for a reduced cost (around $19.99, I believe? But it might be $29.99, I will have to double check the next time I buy). I never buy it for the full price.

January 27, 2015

I totally love everything aloette and this product is sooo ncie. made my face feel so smooth like silk after. Def. a buy

November 08, 2013

This stuff works great, but it can be a bit disturbing when you see all the dead skin come off. I think I've ordered a jar of this stuff at every aloette party I've ever been to! It can be a bit pricey unless you're able to get it as a deal. The fact that you can't get it in stores is also a bit of a downer.

September 30, 2013

I have dry skin in winter and this mask does wonders for my dry and dull looking skin.

September 30, 2013

I just love the way this product works. I happen to have a huge issue with dry skin buildup resulting in a number of issues and this stuff took it all away for me in just one day. I wish they offered bigger jars because my partner and I go through it in less than a month. My skin always feel soft and smooth and there is a visible difference after applying it.

This product is very gentle yet powerful enough to only use a couple times a week. After using it so often, I've reduced my usage to just once a week and applying their Lumitone Peel nightly.

The only way you can get this stuff at a great price is to host a party which can be difficult to do often, especially if you have friends who are crazy about the product as well. Stock up!

June 25, 2013

Love it! works like a dream but is gentle enough it doesn't dry your skin out, it leaves your skin feeling soft and amazingly clean!

October 17, 2012

I've been using this product for years and LOVE it!!! It is gentle on my skin and gets rid of the dead skin cells without causing irritation or redness. I use it not only on my face and neck but also on my hands and feet. My skin always feels wonderfully soft and smooth after using it. If you have sensitive skin, you will love this.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender