Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel by MD Skincare

Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel by MD Skincare Reviews

Ranked #874 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

June 16, 2009

This stuff is great. I was a bit sceptical at first, but after using this daily for about 4-5 days, I noticed big improvement. My skin was very soft and looked great. It is pricey, but if you use the peels every other day instead of daily, you can still get the same results and make the product last twice as long.

January 26, 2008

I think I might be addicted to facial peels. A large part of my skin care routine is dedicated to the art and science of exfoliation, and I love trying out new ones. This product makes it very simple - two premoistened pads, one with the peel, and one with the neutralizing solution. Wipe the peel on first, let it sit for two minutes, then wipe with the neutralizing pad. Simple! What is really nice about this product versus what I've tried from drugstore brands is that it doesn't feel quite as harsh on the face. No awful "tight face" feel, even before moisturizer. My skin felt firmer and more healthy, so while I think the price is a bit on the high side, I do think it's a superior product.