Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion 10% Glycolic AHA
Good

Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion 10% Glycolic AHA Reviews

Ranked #187 out of 645 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

October 20, 2016

I bought this because of all the amazing reviews but this broke me out and I am not acne prone!! It didn't work for me at all. It was mild and not greasy, however I noticed an increase in skin imperfections. I was really hoping for this to be a miracle worker. I have more than 3/4 if the bottle sitting in my cupboard.

February 01, 2016

This is a great product at a great price. It exfoliates really well and it doesn't dry my already-dry skin or cause any burning sensation. Definitely recommended.

January 21, 2016

This is a viscous liquid that works effectively to exfoliate the surface layers of the skin while leaving it smooth and bright. Despite the name, it is not that moisturizing, so another lotion may be needed to supplement this if desired, except for very oil skin. Because of its potency, it should be left to use at night-time - or with an ample amount of sun protection during the day, as it will make the skin extremely vulnerable to sunburns. New users may find it hard to handle and experience redness and burning. Keep at it - it will be worth it!

It is one of the most inexpensive, no frills AHA exfoliants on the market, but it is still one of the best options out there.