Alter Eco Dark Coconut Toffee Organic Chocolate

Alter Eco Dark Coconut Toffee Organic Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #165 out of 737 in Chocolate

Taste

September 23, 2016

Wow this was just shared with me on my coffee break and it was delicious. I love Coconut and Toffee must never had this combo before - dark chocolate - what a hit. It really was great with espresso.

Taste

September 23, 2016

I really hate dark chocolate so the fact that this product was good to me is surprising and says a lot about how well the flavouring of this product works. I normally avoid eating dark chocolate completely but I really like toffee so I'm glad that I took the risk and tried this. I didn't taste any coconut - though I wasn't really paying attention - but it must've made a difference as the bitterness of the cocoa wasn't overwhelming. I still could only eat maybe three squares before stopping, but let's face it: that's probably for the best. The toffee was less chewy and more crunchy (like nuts), which wasn't ideal, but the overall texture was alright and, as I mentioned, the entire flavouring was great. The chocolate is rather expensive, though, and I usually only get it when it's on deep discount at the local bulk store (because no one likes paying that much for chocolate) so keep that in mind when looking for it at other locations.