Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Shampoo

Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #547 out of 937 in Shampoo

January 05, 2016

This is one of the most amazing shampoo products I have ever used! The price made me shy away at first but after trying a sample size of the product I have now purchased full size bottles and my hair thanks me! its full of life and body.

July 16, 2014

Love Love this shampoo, it makes my hair feel so soft and voluminous and is silicone and paraben free, It has a lemony smell that does not linger, so wont interfere with fragrance. I have fine dry colored hair and this shampoo has really helped.

September 11, 2013

I love this shampoo and the matching conditioner. I bought both online from Sephora. It is outrageously expensive but my once-a-month hilighted hair feels better than ever. A little goes a long way and my hair feels clean for 3 days. Normally I can't go past two. I just wish the price was better. It cost me $90 between the shampoo and conditioner and they are average sized bottles.

August 23, 2013

This product is expensive but it makes my hair like silk. I never knew my hair could feel this luxurious and soft and yet voluminous and weightless at the same time. It's truly amazing. It's a real treat.