Always Discreet Incontinence Liners Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

May 17, 2016

J'ai essayé les Always Discreet Incontinence Liners ils sont idéals dans mon cas pour les fou rire ou toux lorsqu'un min dégâts arrive... j'utilise chaque jours et ne saurais m'en passer! mince et tiens bien en place :) Je recommande !

February 13, 2016

After having 5 kids my bladder is not the same. When I heard about new always discreet liners I knew I had to try them out. I must say I have always been a fan of always products but these are a my new must have. They are discreetly packaged, great absorbency and very comfortable. I use them daily and could not be more impressed, I have tried other brands and none compare to these.

February 11, 2016

Always Discreet Liners are great for light stress incontinence. Before I found these I had a few very embarrassing moments, with Always Discreet those episodes are history. As a liner it's minimal protection but for myself it's perfect.

February 08, 2016

I used the Always Discreet Incontinence Liners in the 'Very Light, Long Length' size. I previously tried the Always Discreet pads, and found that I wasn't incontinent enough to use them. I then tried the liners and found that they were a better fit for my needs. Less bulky than the pads, they still are about the size of Always menstrual pads, just without the 'wings'. I would prefer something less bulky yet, so I will continue trying others till I find the right one. I was pleased that the fragrance was long lasting and masked any odors. I thought the liner was not sticky enough. When I apply it, I would like it to stick and stay down, not pop back up on either end. I liked the length, I just wish it was a bit thinner yet. I'm not incontinent enough to need the constant reminder that I'm wearing something, but I need something more than the itty bitty Always Fresh Dailies liners. #HomeTesterClubFreeSample

July 15, 2015

I received a sample package of these. They were great, a bit pricey however, worth it for the protection.

June 10, 2015

After coming out of a medically induced coma at the age of 42 , I became pretty much incontinent. I had tried all the brands on the shelves at the different big box stores and was very unhappy. They would slip or slid or loos their elasticity. it was a disaster. Then came always ... They are comfortable, do the job, pleasant to wear but most of all they give me peace of mind so I can carry on with my day and forget that I even have this issue to worry about ....Thank - You always !! and the appearance is more appealing to someone my age as well :)

June 01, 2015

They do the trick and provide some confidence but I find the didn't really stay in place or keep odor away.

March 10, 2015

A great product for light bladder incotenance. Absorbs well with a comfortable stay dry layer.

December 19, 2014

if you endure minimal to minor incontenence issues this is a product you will feel safe using... no leaky problems, but the pad will get heavy so change immediately after each incidence

August 21, 2014

A new product for women needing light protection from light urine accidents. Very comfortable and the extra protection is great. Wonderful for pregnant ladies when accident happen near the end of the third trimester or those that need extra support for sensitive bladders.